May 2013 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- DNS Part Deux | The CISP Blog | DNS Internet on DNS Part Deux
- DNS, or the Magic of the Internet | The CISP Blog | DNS Internet on DNS, or the Magic of the Internet
- DNS, or the Magic of the Internet | The CISP Blog | Yahoo Domains on DNS, or the Magic of the Internet
- Data encyption | BillPearson on Five factors to Consider When Choosing an Offsite Cloud Backup Service Provider
- iPhoneRepair on Top 5 gadgets for Christmas 2010
CISP Products & Services
Category Archives: Uncategorized
CISP is looking for a full time Tier One Tech. Duties include troubleshooting ISP connections, network issues, desktop support and billing issues. Continue reading
Fortunately for CISP, Justin came back to take over the reins of the Technology department in 2007. Justin’s first focus was to make sure our data center was fully redundant, safe, secure and efficient. Justin has provided invaluable leadership with his commitment to excellence and willingness to learn what it takes to succeed in a constantly changing market.
Tim Van Voorhis is our Network Engineer. Tim has been with us since December 2009. Tim has certifications from CompTIA, Novell, Microsoft, and Cisco. Tim earned a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Wittenberg University in 1989. Tim went back to school in 2000 and earned an Associate’s degree in Network Administration from Florida Metropolitan University.
Come join us for pizza & beer and a presentation on hosted VMware (Cloud) services and the advantages of buying VMware through the VSPP model. Followed by open discussion on using a data center for Disaster Recovery in conjunction with in-house VMware servers